The street in which the Faculty of Chemistry and Technology is situated – Ruđera Boškovića street (marked by red line in the picture below) is exclusively pedestrian street. The end of the street is in the close proximity of Hotel Pax (15 min walk), Hotel Ora (12 min walk) and Hotel Radisson Blu Resort&Spa, Split (20 min walk).
The preferred hotel from Organizing committee is Hotel Pax (https://hotelpaxsplit.com/en/). Participants can contact the hotel via e-mail: email@example.com or by the phone number: +385 21 280 887 and book the hotel as a 19th IFC participants for a lower price.
Accomodation options within walking distance from the 19 IFC venue:
- Hotel More (http://www.hotelmore.hr/en/) – 15 min walk
- Hotel Ora (https://www.hotel-ora.hr/) – 12 min walk
- Hotel Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Split (https://www.radissonhotels.com/) – 20 min walk
- Hotel Dioklecijan (http://www.dioklecijanhotelresidencesplit.com/) – 15 min walk
- Apartmani Split (http://www.apartmanisplit.com/home.htm) – 12 min walk
- Marvie Hotel (https://marviehotel.com/hr/zdravlje-wellness)
- Hotel More (http://www.hotelmore.hr/)
- Hotel Corner (http://www.hotelcorner.eu/)
- Hotel Consul (http://www.hotel-consul.net/)
- Atrium Hotel (https://www.hotel-atrium.hr/)
- Hotel Globo (https://hotelglobo.com/)
Also, a number of other accommodation options (private apartments, hostels etc.) are available for booking online.